5th Grade Art
Emoji Watercolor Project
2. Practice drawing your emojis on SMALL paper
3. Fold BIG paper into 8ths
4. Draw emojis VERY LARGE in a checkerboard pattern
5. Trace in COLORFUL crayons
6. Watercolor 1 different color over each square
Endangered Animals Drawing
What is an endangered species?
Which one of Andy Warhol's animals is your favorite? Why?
3. Go to the WWF site and choose an endangered animal
4. Google Image Search > Tools > Type > Line Drawing
5. Save photo to your iPad
6. Sketch your animal 2 DIFFERENT WAYS
7. Next time we will choose our favorite sketch, make it bigger, and start on our final drawing!
Minion Self Portrait
2- Add overalls and goggles.
3- Add details. Draw your hair, your eye color, details that describe you.
4- Color with colored pencils, markers, or crayons.
2- Work individually to FINISH SOUP CAN or work on GRID DRAWING
3- Mz. Scott will take your picture for our Pop Art Self Portraits we will start next time!
1 - Artist's Name
Year Born - Year Died
2- Photo of Artist
Your mission today:
To create a 3D paper sculpture using MOSTLY your assigned seat SHAPE!
CIRCLES or TRIANGLES or STARS or DIAMONDS
Any person should be able to look at it and know what your shape is!
Try to be done by END of class!
2- Decorate and color your can
The ONLY space that could be white is the Campbell's!
3- Cut out your soup can
4- Name and 5N, 5MA, or 5MC on the back
Turn in to big class folder.
5- Make a ZenTangle OR work on MoMA Art Lab App on iPad.
Download Nearpod app below.
Ugly Sweater Decoration
- Background design made of collaged paper
- Photo of Artist
- Name & 5MC, 5MA, or 5N on back!
2. Decorate Ugly Sweater
Use Colored Pencils!
Warhol Quote Collage
2. Your collage must have:
- COLORFUL background made from paper scraps!
- 1 quote
- 1 photo of Warhol
- 1 signature
- 1 artwork by Warhol
2. Throw away styrofoam when done.
3. Put animal prints on placemat on drying rack.
4. Free Print! Use tiny styrofoam!
Print 4 times on 1 piece of paper!
Think like Andy Warhol. What type of image would he make?
An everyday object like Campbell's soup? A symbol like a money sign?
1. Finish tracing directly on top of your styrofoam.
You need a nice, deep, dark line.
2. Print AT LEAST 6 prints!
Name and Class Code on back of EVERY print!
Use both white and colored paper!
3. Place your table's prints on 1 placemat, put placemat on drying rack!
MoMA Art Lab & Smore Site
-Download MoMA Art Lab App and make a digital collage!
-On your iPad, make a folder with a shortcut to this smore site and the MoMA Art Lab App in it. Name the folder ART.
-Work on a digital collage in the MoMA Art Lab App.
Warhol Pop Portrait
2- Tape tracing paper on top of picture
3- Trace CAREFULLY and SLOWLY
4- Flip tracing to BACK SIDE
5- Tape to big paper and TRANSFER!
6- Repeat 3 more times!
7- Trace with sharpie, erase pencil lines. Put placemat UNDER your paper!