IRL Weekly Bulletin
Stay up to date with IRL
The word of the week is: Gratitude
Being grateful means:
- Recognizing what other people do for you
- Showing appreciation for opportunities
- Expressing appreciation by saying thank you
- Doing nice things for people as a way of saying thank you
- IRL every day this week! YAY!
- Please e-mail Meg Grandfield (email@example.com) if you will not be able to volunteer with IRL until the finial week December 8th to December 12th
- We are currently planning for our winter session. If you would like to continue to be involved with IRL as a volunteer, service provider, or intern please contact the IRL office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Robert Emmons of UC Davis talks about Gratitude