Cuthbertson Middle Staff News
Here's the idea....
One of the things we have heard from staff members since Cuthbertson Middle opened is that we often don't know about staff news unless it's happening in our hallway/department. We would love to change that by beginning a monthly newsletter dedicated to staff news. Here's how it works- please send any news (good or bad) that you think the staff might want to know about to Lisa Smith (Lisar.firstname.lastname@example.org). Examples may include the birth of a child, marriage, a death in the family, or an upcoming surgery. Any news or accomplishment you think is important about yourself or a staff member is what we want to hear about.
The latest news…..
- Congratulations to the Pearman family as we welcome sweet Andi Jayne to the world! Thanks Mrs. Palmer for sending out Andi's picture last week.
- Congratulations to Melanie Banks! Her tennis team won second place in the country last week in California! Ms. Banks said they had a blast! Great job, Mrs. Banks!
- Congratulations to Ms. Perreau! She was awarded a Union County Educational Grant last week to use for her French class' pen pal program. Ms. Perreau hopes this grant will help students have an authentic experience in the class. Way to go, Ms. Perreau!
- Please keep Kelly Collins and his family in your thoughts and prayers as he and wife, Shawna are taking care of their parents who have serious health issues.
- "For it is in giving that we receive." Francis of Assisi A special thank you to every staff member who is bringing in food for our annual food drive. Also, thank you to Beta Club members and their advisors (Marryat, Mollisani, Sullivan) for making posters and collecting food daily.
- Remember to mark your calendars for our upcoming holiday staff party December 19th immediately after school. The location will be at City Tavern in Waxhaw. Spouses/significant others are welcome. Start planning now for the Ugly Sweather Contest!
Happy Birthday to the following staff with November Birthdays:
Nov. 7th- Ms. Galloway and Ms. Burcham
Nov. 10th- Mr. Laney
Nov. 17th- Ms. Amos
Nov. 22nd- Ms. Williams and Mr. N
Nov. 23rd- Ms. Molisani and Mr. Garner
Nov. 27th- Ms. Robin (custodian)
Nov. 29th- Mr. Nesteruk
Nov. 30th- Ms. Mefford