It's not too late to sign up for Fall Ball!
- Saturdays, September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17, 24 (no practice Halloween)
- 10U/12U/14U 8:30-10 AM
- 8U 10-10:45 AM
- Tumbleweed Field 6
Click here for 10/12/14U Registration
$125 (we add $0.30 + 2.9% to cover the merchant transaction fee)
Click here for 8U Registration
$50 (we add $0.30 + 2.9% to cover the merchant transaction fee)
If you can't attend all sessions, you can drop in for $16.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES WILL BE FOLLOWED FOR FALL BALL
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Maintain social distancing of 6'
- Coaches and volunteer staff will wear masks
- Team equipment will be sanitized
- Do not share equipment or water bottles
- Mouthguards should remain in at all times! Hands used to touch a removed mouthguard should be sanitized before touching anything or anyone.
- Please bring your own water!
- Bring tissues and hand sanitizer
- Please come dressed and ready to train, entering field just before practice
- Parents are encouraged to remain in their vehicles
For new players - we have some donated equipment that we can loan out until you are comfortable buying your own. Locally, only Dick's in Tempe and Play It Again Sports have lacrosse gear. There are many places online that will have gear, including starter sets. Some you can 'subscribe' to and have good specials emailed to you. Here are a few links:
Amazon also has lacrosse equipment. You can go to smile.amazon.com and choose One Team Lacrosse as the charity to benefit from your purchases. :)
Here are two links to help you size correctly:
Please reach out if you have any questions!
Sneak Peek - Regular Season
Your regular season registration could be free! You can reach out to sponsors or get "shout outs" from friends and family! Every dollar you earn is a dollar off of your registration fee. Your sponsors can go to our website and click on the "Advertise and Donate!" tab.
Happy Birthday Steven, Braden, Samuel & Kieran!
(See below for instructions to subscribe or add it to your own Gmail calendar)
Subscribe to Calendar
If you are a Google Calendar/Gmail user:
From our website, choose Teams, Firebirds. You will see the calendar on this page. At the bottom right is a '+' sign and Google Calendar logo. Click this and it will add the Firebirds calendar to your own. You can now choose to set alerts.
From your Google Calendar, Drop Down the arrow in the left-hand pane next to "Other Calendars". Choose "Add by URL". Enter this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=NjRzcDhuNGpxMjU0ZzJvaWE0ZTgyYjE0cm9AZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
Please use the following address to access the Firebirds calendar from other applications:
- You can copy and paste this into any calendar product that supports the iCal format. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/64sp8n4jq254g2oia4e82b14ro%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Remind (last minute text notifications)
If you would like to subscribe (free) text @LAXBIRDS to 81010. You can unsubscribe at any time.