Mountain Park eNewsletter
July 22, 2021
Information for Year-Long Digital Learners Only
- Meet the Teacher - July 29 - Digital students will receive an email from their teacher on or before July 27 that includes more information regarding Meet the Teacher Zoom link and time.
- Digital students can pick-up meals at Mountain Park everyday during their lunch break. Students will go through the lunch line.
- Digital Students will receive separate communication regarding school supplies, including distribution of technology (if needed).
Mountain Park Open House
As we return to in-person learning this Fall, the Parkview Cluster has chosen to divide Meet the Teacher Day into three parts over the course of two days – Monday, August 2 and Tuesday, August 3.
Monday, August 2, 2021
- 8:00-11:00 Open House (Last Name A-I)
- 12:30-3:30 Open House (Last Name J-R)
Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- 8:00-11:00 Open House (Last Name S-Z)
***Teacher assignments will be available for parents and students to view
via the Student and Parent Portals on August 2, 2021 at 12:01 am.***
***Several homeroom teachers will need to go to other schools to meet their personal child's teachers. If this conflicts with our Open House, the teacher will contact you directly.***
GCPS In-Person Staggered Start Dates
The first day of school for all students is Wednesday, August 4. However, some groups of students will begin the year digitally.
Staggered Start for In-Person Learning:
- August 4th – Pre-K, K, & 1st
- August 5th – 2nd & 3rd
- August 9th – 4th & 5th
***Students in grades 2-5 who need to take home a
device may check one out at Open House.***
Student Password Reset
How to Set Up A MPP Account for Parents:
How to Review Signed Documents in MPP:
GCPS Student Calendars
School Supply Lists
- GCPS will resume giving District Assessments for the 2021-2022 school year in grades K-5.
- IOWA Assessments will be administered in 2nd Grade.
- CogAT will be administered in grades 1,2, and 5.
- Milestones Assessments will be administered in grades 3-5.
- GKIDS data will be collected in kindergarten.
School Nutrition Program
While an application is not required to receive meals, we encourage you to fill one out in case you need an eligibility status and/or Proof of Benefits Letter for other services The link is provided below.
- October 29 - Monster Mash
- February 25 - Bingo Night
Join the PTA!
Join the PTA today at mpes.memberhub.store! Membership options start at $10 and help to support our school and teachers. Joining the PTA does not require you to volunteer 😊 You can also purchase spirit wear on the same website with free local delivery!
August 2 - Open House (A-I from 8:00-11:00)
August 2 - Open House (J-R from 12:30-3:30)
August 3 - Open House (S-Z from 8:00-11:00)
August 4 - First Day of School
August 4 - First Day of In-Person Learning for Pre-K, K, & 1 and Digital Learning for 2-5
August 5 - First Day of In-Person Learning for grades 2-3
August 9 - First Day of In-Person Learning for grades 4-5
August 26 - Curriculum Night at 6:30