Creek Band - 2/4/19 to 2/10/19
Clear Creek High School Band - League City, TX
Busy Saturday Approaching!
Stay on top of your grades!
Students do have a limited opportunity to regain eligibility, but it is certainly better to pass classes in the first place!
In the case of the spring trip to Corpus Christi, students must be eligible or will not be able to attend the trip and will forfeit all payments made to the travel company.
If you have any questions about eligibility, please contact a director.
Sectional and Rehearsal Schedules
Wind Symphony Sectionals & Full Ensemble
- Monday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Trumpets
- Monday - 2:45pm to 3:45pm - Saxes and Low Reeds
- Tuesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - French Horns
- Tuesday - 3:30pm to 6:30pm - Full Ensemble
- Wednesday - 6:00am to 7:00pm - Clarinets
- Thursday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Low Brass
- Friday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Flutes and Oboes
Events, Announcements, and Information
Check Your Balances - Please Pay Past Due Fees
- TMEA Audition Fees
- UIL Solo & Ensemble Fees
- Band Fair Share Fees
- Booster Fees (from the Fall)
- Corpus Christi Trip
The amounts are listed by student ID and will show you what (if anything) you owe and for what.
If you have questions, please contact Mr. Fincher via email.
Please send payments via cash, check, or money order made payable to CCISD.
If you would like to make a payment using a credit card, please contact the Booster Club treasurer by emailing email@example.com.
If your family was affected by the government shutdown, please know that we will accept payments whenever it works financially for you. Please email Mr. Fincher here so we can plan accordingly.
Band Booster Meeting
Tuesday, Feb. 5th, 6:30-7:30pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
UIL Solo & Ensemble Contest
Saturday, Feb. 9th, 8am-5pm
2929 Bay Area Boulevard
Please make sure you arrive in plenty of time to warm up calmly and be ready to perform! Please remember that it is not at all uncommon for these events to run behind. Thank you ahead of time for being flexible!
Students should dress appropriately in nice and/or formal clothing. If you need help deciding if something is appropriate, ask a director.
No jeans, shorts, t-shirts, hats, etc.
Students who are inappropriately dressed will not be permitted to perform.
Winter Guard Contest
Saturday, Feb. 9th, 5am-1:30am
22603 Northcrest Drive
The Clear Creek Winter Guard performs at 10:36am. If your schedule allows, we encourage everyone to attend and support these excellent performances!
Click Here for Itinerary
Indoor Drumline Contest
Saturday, Feb. 9th, 7am-2pm
4410 Crenshaw Road
Detailed itinerary to be provided by Mr. Coleman ASAP.
- Saturday, February 23rd - Symphonic Band Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Clear Creek High School - 8:00am to 10:00am
- Saturday, February 23rd - Concert Band Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Clear Creek High School - 10:30am to 12:30p
- Saturday, February 23rd - Wind Symphony Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Clear Creek High School - 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 23rd - Winter Guard Contest - Thompkins High School - Times TBA
- Tuesday, March 5th - Booster Club Meeting - Clear Creek High School - 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!