Roadrunner Updates School Reopening
March 10, 2021
- Para traducir a su idioma preferido, por favor oprima el botón que dice "translate newsletter" en la cajita negra a la derecha.
- To translate to your preferred language, please click the button that says "translate newsletter" in the black box to the right.
Our Reopening Days are coming Soon!
Dear Larsen Parents & Guardians,
We are happy to welcome students back to campus for in-person learning.
The first day of instruction for Transitional Kindergarten(TK), Kindergarten, Grade 1, and Self Contained Classrooms for Specialized Programs in grades TK-5 will be March 29
The first day of instruction for grades 2, 3, 4 and 5 is immediately after Spring Break, April 19.
We feel confident that we are prepared to receive your student for a two-day a week in-person instruction. Please review the Reopening Safety Summary listed below. It includes information about:
Student arrival and dismissal
Passing Periods/Traffic Flow
Health Evaluation Screening
Student Classroom Materials
Bell Schedules etc.
Friday- Remote Learning Days
We will have two student cohorts, group A and B. Group A will have in-person instruction on Monday and Wednesdays, student group B will have in-person instruction on Tuesday and Thursday. Fridays will be a remote learning day with 30-minutes of live interaction.
Friendly reminder that we have Spring Break from April 5 - 16th.
Please remember we are here to support you and your student. Don’t hesitate to call or email us with any questions or concerns.
CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
CURRENT OFFICE HOURS
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM,
We can also help you outside of these hours by appointment.
NEW OFFICE HOURS BEGINNING March 29, 2021
7:45 AM - 4:00 PM
There are many ways to get in contact with your teacher.
- Contact your teacher during his/her office hours
- Dial (805)986-8740 and your teacher's extension
- Check in to your synchronous classes each day
- Seesaw or Google Classroom