A tech tip in 5 minutes or less!
Help! I Need to Print on Labels!
Watch the 30 second video below and follow the printer setting steps. You DO NOT need to go to the printer until after you have officially hit the print button. It will not print until you get there and load your labels into the side tray. (NOT one of the drawers- the tray is on the side and you will probably need to pull it down.) Labels then go label side down. Once you load the labels it will print what you sent!
2. Select "Library Color Printer"
3. Click on "Printer Properties" in blue
4. Select the Paper/Quality tab at the top
5. Change Source dropdown to "Tray 1"
6. Change Type is dropdown to either "labels" or "cardstock"