What is he most famous for?
He is most famous for the theory of multiple intelligence.
The theory suggests that the intelligence is not a single general ability, but that different types of intelligence can exist surrounding different abilities
How did his research effect psychology?
- 1981, MacArthur Prize Fellowship
- 1987, William James Award, American Psychological Association
- 1990, University of Louisville Grawemeyer Award in Education
- 2000, John S. Guggenheim Memorial Foundation Fellowship
- 2011, Prince of Asturias Award in Social Sciences