Kickapoo High School
One Tribe! Engaging. Relevant. Personal. 8-27-15
Celebrations! How Day Assembly and How Night 2015
Professional Learning Communities
PLC – Four Essential Question for the group:
1. What do we expect our students to learn?
2. How will we know they are learning?
3. How will we respond when they do not learn?
Engaging and Relevant
4. How will we respond when they already know it?
PBE - Growth Plan
- Make sure you are able to log on to Randa Tower and access your growth plan.
- You will need to select one Standard and Quality Indicator for your individual growth plan.
- On-Cycle staff members should have a meeting scheduled with your evaluator to develop your growth plan.
- Off Cycle staff members should have their growth plan developed by Friday, September 4.
Resources for Evaluations and Growth Plans
Some of you have asked for help in locating some of the resources for evaluations. This should help: In Tower (link below), log in and click on the "help" tab to open a wealth of resources:
- Growth guides (for educators, counselors, and leaders)
- Librarian continuums
- Research-proven practices (Hattie, Lemov, Marzano)
- Sources of evidence
Remember to Take Attendance!
Thank you for your attention in improving our school wide attendance procedures. Please remember to post your attendance every block 10 minutes into your lesson. Also, make sure you are looking at your verification sheets each day and communicating with Kim and Jennifer to correct any mistakes.