SHISD Mid-Week Message
Weekly Superintendent's Message for Spring Hill ISD
**Important Upcoming Information**
Summer Project Update
- Rewax the gym floors at the High School, Jr. High, and Intermediate. Complete
- Replaced HVAC units at Intermediate Auditorium, Jr. High. Complete
- Asbestos abatement in 5th-grade classrooms and new tile in those classrooms. Complete.
- Demolition of Old Intermediate Building. In-Progress
- Deep clean campuses and classrooms. In-Progress
- Security doors to separate the High School Gym area from rest of campus. Scheduled for next week.
- Covered sidewalks at Primary and Intermediate pick up lanes. Scheduled for next week.
- Painting of the inside of the Industrial Arts Building. Starting soon
- Jr. High life skills classroom improvements. Starting soon.
- Upgraded sonitrol security systems.
Steve Hardy and the Technology Department have been working hard this summer as well.
- Completed software updates on all ISD computers
- Installed new receiver to enhance communication through new security radios on all campuses.
Tony White and the Transportation Department have been busy completing maintenance on all buses and ISD vehicles and drivers are completing the required training needed.
Spring Hill ISD Class of 2006, Andrea Fox, named 2018 Miss Texas United States
Spring Hill ISD Class of 1996, David Sullivan, Cast in New HBO Series, 'Sharp Objects' (love the Panther Football shirt)
Happy 90th Birthday to JT "Pappaw" Baker!
Sage Gossett, Class of 2017, Graduated Navy Bootcamp in Great Lakes, Illinois...CONGRATULATIONS!
Lady Panther Basketball Camp 2018
LeTourneau University Welcomes Spring Hill ISD as a Corporate Partner
Spring Hill ISD has entered into an agreement with LeTourneau University to provide tuition discounts to employees studying online. This discount applies to existing or new students, whether taking one individual class or pursuing an entire degree. The discount applies to over 40 online associate, bachelor, or graduate degrees.
Contact the Superintendent's Office for additional information, 903-323-7740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Hill ISD Partnerships
- Classroom technology
- Fine arts exposure and experience
- Support athletic programs
- Innovative classes for sports marketing and game day production
For advertising information, please contact the superintendent's office at 903-323-7740.
Congratulations to Janna and Jared Graham on the birth of Charlotte Elizabeth
Good Luck to the Spring Hill 12U All Stars
2018 Football Season Ticket Information
2018-2019 Registration Information
2018-2019 ONLINE REGISTRATION for NEW and RETURNING STUDENTS will open June 4
A computer lab will be opened August 2, 2018 and August 3, 2018 for anyone needing help with online registration. Times will be:
August 2, 2018, 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
August 3, 2018, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
2018 - 2019 In Person Registration at the High School
August 8, 2018, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (New-all grades / Returning Pre-K through 8th grade)
August 8, 2018, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm (Seniors only)
August 9, 2018, 11:00 am - 7:00 pm (New-all grades / Returning Pre-K through 8th grade)
August 9, 2018, 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm (Juniors only)
August 10, 2018, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm (New-all grades / Returning Pre-K through 8th grade)
August 10, 2018, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm (Sophomores and Freshman)
Have you Downloaded the New Spring Hill App?
Download the new app today to stay in touch with all that is going on at Spring Hill ISD!