MVS Family News
Blazing our own path to excellence!
Friday, August 26
September 5-- Holiday/ No School
September 8-- 2nd grade- 5th grade-- Marvelous Maverick Day-- 10:00 to 11:30
September 26-28-- 2nd grade- 8th grade-- In-Person Testing (date and time- scheduled with your teacher)
October 3-7-- Fall Break/ No School
October 10-- Intervention and Enrichment/ No School
October 11-- Professional Development/ No School
October 18-- ACT Retake for all Seniors
Low Grade Emails
Each Wednesday at 11:00, you will receive a Low Grade Alert email if your student currently has a average below 60 in a class. Below is an example. Please note in the highlighted section below, your email will have the course and grade listed.
Things to finish up
On-line Payments Now Work!
- Pay your $40 iReach User Charge on School Cash Online, if you have done already done so.
- Please pay your $45 School Fees on School Cash Online, if you have done already done so.
- If you are in need of WiFi access, please see the information here.
PowerSchool/ Gradebook Access for Parents
As a parent, you have three ways to keep grades at your fingertips--
1. Login to https://ps.maryvillecityschools.k12.tn.us/public/home.html
with your Parent username and password.
2. Sign up for emails of grades and attendance
- Setting Up Automatic Reminders: Emailed Notification of Grades
- Once parent is logged in, choose Email Notification on the left.
- Check what information you would like to receive, how often, and to what email address.
- Click Submit and Sign Out.
3. Download the PowerSchool app and view it on your phone
- PowerSchool Mobile App
- Install App.
- Enter District Code: QLNK.
- Login using the Parent username and password.
Canvas Parent Accounts
Do you want your own parent account in Canvas, so you can see your child's courses and assignments? Follow these directions.
Parent Canvas URL: HTTPS://MARYVILLE-SCHOOLS.INSTRUCTURE.COM/LOGIN/CANVAS
- First Time: Creating an Account:
- Once you have created a login, use your User ID and Password.
- Existing Parent Account: Adding an additional student
- Editing Notifications:
- Once you make your account, you will start getting email updates unless you turn them off under Notifications.