AP NEWS YOU CAN USE
Week of January 18 - January 22
Listen to the MUSTN’TS, child.
Listen to the DON’TS
Listen to the SHOULDN’TS
The IMPOSSIBLES, the WON’TS
Listen to the NEVER HAVES
Then listen close to me-
Anything can happen, child,
ANYTHING can be.”
NEWS YOU CAN USE
NO SCHOOL and GRADES DUE Monday January 18
MLK Jr Holiday
RBES Midyear Update Meetings
Please plan to attend one of the following "Y'all Come" sessions to complete the midyear update for RBES:
1/21 7:45 am or 3:45 pm
1/25 7:45 am or 3:45 pm
1/26 3:45 pm
1/28 7:45 pm or 3:45 pm
Brief observation #3 will be conducted this month.**Be sure to review the LSPI Implementation plan below for eClass integration.
Character Ed Students: We will have captains next week!
December trait = Citizenship
- Please remember to send these names. We would hate for a class to miss this opportunity for recognition!!
- Please encourage students to drop notes in the "Kindness Drop Box" in the media center so we can share on the morning announcements.
- For our weekly student recognition, the earlier the better when submitting names to your grade level AP.
- Also, if you would like to personally write the postcard for your student please let Stacy and I know. We will need it back by Friday morning.
- **The powerpoint with the list of students from each week will be posted on the Pharr ES Training Page
Pharr Superstars of The Month
Please submit your names by 1/22/16.
- Please be working on your Data Conversation sheet and grade level blueprints plan.
- We will revisit these plans on January 28 during Admin Planning.
5 Tips for Effective Data Teams
- Laugh and cheer!
- Go beyond test scores
- Data trumps opinion
- Focus on next steps
- Create time for reflection
- Please be sure to put the student reports in the report card envelopes
- BEGIN using the Achievement Level Descriptors to guide planning sessions in Grades 3 - 5.
Please visit the Pharr ES Training Page to access links to important GMAS resources.