By Nick Casey
Great books for avid readers that will hook you and drag you in.
About the author
- His current home is Long Island, NY, US.
- Gordon Korman has three children and a wife, that he loves dearly.
- Gordon's influences as a writer is humor, ever since being a little kid, he and his family are always cracking jokes at the dinner table.
- He is 50 years (October 23, 1963).
- Gordon Korman wrote his first book at only twelve years old.
One book of his
- One of his books, Swindle is about two kids trying to get back a million dollar baseball that they got juked out of big money by a collector.
- His writing style is first person.
- The genre is realistic fiction.
- The theme in Swindle is never give up, and keep on trying.
- The book is mostly about two boys createing a plan to steal a baseball card back.