Friday, December 11, 2015
NEED 2 KNOW
- Leslie Fisher: 9:00-3:00 @ Lake Forest ES
- McNair Tour: 10:00-1:00 @ 2800 Burdett Road College Park, Georgia 30349 (This is the address for the current building. The new building is directly next door. You can park at the new building and meet in the front lobby to begin the tour.)
Vanguard PD Day
Vanguard Opportunity at Teaching Museum North
Students visit various "stations" where they complete a challenge/activity centered around the event's theme: RHYTHM. Vanguard members are asked to design a challenge around the theme and lead it during the evening's activities.
In addition to be paid, the Teaching Museum North will cover any supplies needed for your activity.
For further information, contact Jena Sibille at SibilleJ@fultonschools.org.
December Reflections & TIM-O
COHORTS 1, 2, 3: In addition, you can use the next week to work on your TIM-Os. If this spills into the beginning of January, that is absolutely fine. Remember, you DO NOT need to leave your classroom to conduct a TIM-O if this presents a hardship. You may review lesson plans and complete a TIM-O. In either case, be sure to provide feedback to your coachee.
COHORT 4A: You have not been required to begin coaching (though I know you're always helping others) or complete any TIM-Os. I will be getting you the information you need for both assignments when we return from the holidays.
Stonewall Tell ES - Physical Education
SHOWCASING THE WORK
Integrating Technology in the Physical Education Classroom
In our Roving Reporter segment, Lisa Sinon shared an example of how she personalizes learning and integrates iPads into her instruction. What are other ways to integrate technology? Check out the ideas and information shared by Lisa!
* WiiU - Used with the smaller students
* SMART remotes for assessment and planning
* PowerPoint Games for warm ups
* http://goo.gl/4WUl1Z - WheelDecide.com
How do they sign up and check them out? Outlook? Google?
Whatever you use, please share your thoughts and ideas about what works and doesn't work. Visit the Padlet page padlet.com/hmtcox/helpwanted to share!