Week 8: September 27 - October 1, 2021
MONDAY - 9/27
- Make-up Picture Day (Gym) 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Homecoming Nomination Booth (Upper Quad) Lunch
- V Girls Golf vs Rowland @ Royal Vista CC 3:30 PM
TUESDAY - 9/28
- Northwestern via ZOOM (Career Center) 10:15 AM
- V Boys Water Polo vs Roosevelt Home 4:00 PM
- JV Boys Water Polo vs Roosevelt Home 5:00 PM
- F/S Boys Water Polo vs Roosevelt Home 3:15 PM
- V Girls Tennis @ Rowland 3:15 PM
- JV Girls Tennis vs Rowland Home 3:15 PM
- V Volleyball @ Rowland 4:45 PM
- JV Volleyball @ Rowland 3:15 PM
- F/S Volleyball @ Rowland 3:15 PM
WEDNESDAY - 9/29
- USB Executive Board Candidate Meeting Lunch
- UC San Diego via Zoom (Career Center) 9:15 AM
- Davidson College via Zoom (Career Center) 2:00 PM
- V Boys Water Polo @ Wilson 3:15 PM
- JV Boys Water Polo @ Wilson 4:15 PM
THURSDAY - 9/30
- USB Commissioner Apps Due by 3:00 PM (USB Office)
- Army Visit (Career Center) Lunch
- Fall Choir Concert (Theater) 7:00 PM
- F Football @ Rowland 3:15 PM
- V Girls Tennis vs Los Altos Home 3:15 PM
- JV Girls Tennis @ Los Altos 3:15 PM
- V Boys Water Polo vs Santiago Home 4:00 PM
- JV Boys Water Polo vs Santiago Home 5:00 PM
- V Volleyball @ Los Altos 5:30 PM
- JV Volleyball @ Los Altos 4:15 PM
- F/S Volleyball @ Los Altos 3:15 PM
- V Girls Golf vs Rowland @ Mountain Meadows 3:40 PM
FRIDAY - 10/1
- Fall Choir Concert (Theater) 7:00 PM
- V Football @ Rowland 7:00 PM
- F/S Boys Water Polo @ DBHS Tournament 3:00 PM
SATURDAY - 10/2
- Vaccine Clinic (Click HERE to Register)
DBHS Athletics Calendar - Click HERE for all athletic contests!
Early ticket sales will be starting on Monday, September 27 and ending October 1. Ticket sales are online only. Students, click HERE to visit the USB Webstore to purchase tickets.
Early sale prices are $70 with activity card and $75 without activity card. Regular ticket sales will start on October 4 in person in the USB Room. Prices are $75 with activity card and $80 without activity card.
HOCO tickets will officially end on October 19, so go get your tickets as soon as possible!
SENIOR BULLETIN #1 SEPTEMBER 2021
Hello Seniors and Senior Parents,
If you would like to purchase a senior ad in this year's yearbook, please click on the Senior Ad picture below for all of the information!
This year we are working with our publishing company, Herff Jones, to provide you with the opportunity to create your ad with their easy to use website. If you have any questions, please contact the yearbook adviser, Mrs. Stacy Tenace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Juniors - Did you see our National Merit Semi-Finalists?
As Attorney General, Vishnu attends our Walnut Valley Board of Trustees Meetings each month. At these meetings, Vishnu presents a report sharing Diamond Bar High School news & highlights to our District Leadership and Board of Trustees!
We are so grateful for the leadership role Vishnu plays for our school and he represents the best of Diamond Bar!
Brahma Cross Country Week 7 Updates!
Last Week, our Cross Country team competed in the Sunny Hills/Wayne Walker Invitational at Craig Park in Fullerton. Here are the highlights!
New Lifetime PRs (listed by amount of improvement):
Ehaan Hashmi (9) - 0:18
Evelyn Nakaishi (9) - 0:15
Paul Pacis (11) - 0:13
Zion Edwards (9) - 0:10
Harry Liang (9) - 0:06
Tim Kang (12) - 0:06
Sunny Hills PRs (compared to same course in 2019):
Nathan Lin (12) - 2:08
Tim Kang (12) - 1:54
Jenna Schwarz (11) - 1:47
Isaac Hui (11) - 1:25
Jacob Moskovitz (12) - 1:13
Isaac Pao (11) - 0:53
Anthony Moreno (12) - 0:42
Naddy Mannix-Tellez (11) - 0:42
Carissa Jeon (12) - 0:38
Congratulations to our team award winners!!
Fr girls - 2nd place
Natalie Dai, Emily Kam, Kaylene Trinh, Nicole Wong, Angelina Wu, Evelyn Nakaishi, & Lucilla Gonzalez
Fr boys - 3rd place
Zion Edwards, Harry Liang, Arath Gonzalez, Erick Davis, Ethan Hoen, Ehaan Hashmi, & Omar Ibrahim
Congratulations to our individual medal winners!!
Sr girls - Carissa Jeon
Sr boys - Jacob Moskovitz
Fr girls - Natalie Dai, Emily Kam, Kaylene Trinh, Nicole Wong, Angelina Wu
Fr boys - Zion Edwards, Harry Liang, Arath Gonzalez, Erick Davis, Ethan Hoen
Jr girls - Jenna Schwarz, Naddy Mannix-Tellez
Jr boys - Simon Worku, Isaac Hui
So girls - L’Mio Edwards, Jianlan Busteed
So boys - Aaron Schwarz
NCAA Eligibility Center
NCAA Eligibility Center
Attention Senior Student-Athletes:
If you plan on participating in college-level athletics at the NCAA Division I or II levels and are in contact with college coaches, you must be certified as an eligible athlete by the NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER.
*Register online at www.eligibilitycenter.org.
Mr. Patterson, our NCAA GLC, will be notified by the Eligibility Center once you have registered. At that time, your transcript will be sent to the Eligibility Center by Mr. Patterson. Only students in the Class of 2022 should register at this time.
Come join us for our Fall Choir Concert: No Day But Today !
Our concert will be on Thursday, September 30 and Friday October 1 at 7pm in the Theater.
This will be a triumphant return to live performance for our program and our school. The performance will feature a First Act of artfully crafted choral works, followed by a Second Act of Broadway Medleys presented by our show choirs. We will also have featured soloists from the program throughout the show. You do not want to miss this event!
To purchase additional tickets, please visit the DBHS Performing Arts Center Website.
Hope to see you there!
Weekly COVID Testing @ DBHS
Each Wednesday, we will be providing voluntary COVID testing for all WVUSD students and staff. The drive-through clinics will occur at Suzanne MS (Mondays), South Pointe MS (Tuesdays) and Diamond Bar High (Wednesdays).
Please utilize the registration link if you would like to COVID test.
*No appointments are needed, but preregistration is requested.
USC Advance Study Continues for the Class of 2024
The ADVANCE Study is a 4-year, longitudinal behavioral research study surveying 11 schools in Southern California. Our Class of 2024 is participating in the research. The study provides leading information on the causes and consequences of modern health issues facing teens.
Please contact Instructional Dean, Julie Galindo (email@example.com) if you have questions.