Five Aspects Study
Week of: November 9, 2015
A NOTE FROM THE TEACHERS
Whether or not this past week has found you in the midst of deep joyfulness or great challenges, we pray that you have been able to walk in the abundant grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
This past week, we sat in profound heaviness as we looked at the weight of sorrow, travail, and sacrifice that often mark the way of Lifegiver fallen. It was a hard place to be as we gazed more deeply into this aspect. We could definitely feel the burden of "The Fall" on this aspect of our womanhood. However, just when it seemed like too much to bear, we caught a glimpse of hope because of Jesus Christ. We were reminded that:
- we don't have to lose heart. (2 Cor. 4:1)
- we can continue to delight in God's law. (Rom 7:22)
- our own pain & suffering allows us to reach out to others with comfort. (2 Cor. 1:4)
- the suffering we endure here and now does not compare with the glory to be revealed. (Rom. 8:18)
- the Lord is the One who gives strength to the weary. (2 Cor. 4:1)
- He increases the power of the weak. (Is. 40-29-31)
- He renews our strength. (Is. 40-29-31)
As we finish out the weekend, we hope you find yourself looking forward to what we will learn about Life-giving that is redeemed.
We are so thankful for you and look forward to meeting with you again on Monday. What a great opportunity for each of us to grow in the Lord and knowledge of His word, to encourage one another, and to enjoy community.
Going Forward in His Grace,
Erica, Philis, Amy, and Dianne