Catholic Gators Student Leaders
Weekly Update - April 11, 2016
Hey Student Leaders!
This Week in Catholic Gators
- Music Ministry - 4:30pm practice for the 5:30pm Mass. Meet in the Library. Come sing to the Lord!
- Newman Club - 6:15pm in the lounge. Great food and great fellowship!
- Ambassadors for Christ Info Session - 7:30pm in the Dorothy Day Room. Interested in becoming an ambassador next semester? Curious about what it is that they do? Come to Hurley after Newman and find out more!
Wednesday, April 13
- Sisters of the Pierced Hearts of Jesus and Mary talk - 6:15 in the lounge. Come hear the sisters talk about the Year of Mercy and what it means for us! The sisters are also available this week for individual meetings by appointment. Contact Daniel or reply to this email and I'll get you in touch with him!
- Restless Hearts Communications Info Session - 7:30pm in Weimer Hall 1098. Come hear more about Restless Hearts and how you can get involved! Invite your Communications-loving friends!
- Ministry Formation is Classes Tonight - 10pm in the Church
Thursday, April 14
- CSF Presents Spiritual Warfare talk with Fr. David - 6:15pm in the Lounge. What is spiritual warfare and how can we defend ourselves? Find out on Thursday! CSF Officer Elections will follow the talk!
Friday, April 15
- Tabling - 11-3 on the plaza. Come support the last tabling of the semester!
- Women's Night - 6:30pm at Emily's apartment - Come learn about NFP, health and fertility! Reply to this email and I will put you in touch with Emily for directions and more info.
- Friday Night Fever - Mass at 9:30pm, Adoration and confessions from 10pm-1am. Come adore the Lord and invite others to do the same!
2. Alpha Leader Reveal for Fall 2016 - Monday, April 18 at 8:30pm
3. Ministry Formation Graduation (and cookies!) - Wednesday, April 20 at 10pm
4. Senior Send Off and New Officer Commissioning - Friday, April 22 10am-1pm
5. Baccalaureate Mass - Sunday, April 24 at 5:30pm (sign up in the front office!)
6. Belgian Waffle Brunch - Monday, April 25, 11am-1pm
7. Spring Gala 2016: Tastes from Around the World - Saturday, April 30, 6:30pm. Tickets are $35 for students