Article 1 and Article 3
Amendment 1states that Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise there of; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Amendment 1 in english?
- Section 1- Freedom of speech
- section 2- Freedom of Religion
- section 3- Freedom of the press
- section 4- Freedom of Assembly
- section 5- Freedom to petition the government