Final Newsletter of the Year for Grantham Academy
End of Year Technology Procedures
1. Complete the Technology EOY Form. You need to complete this form BEFORE YOU TAKE APART YOUR WORKSTATION!!!
- The form is attached to a script that will generate a PDF that you will receive in your email from a No-Reply Address. Print this and your chromebook/ipad google sheet so you can check out for the year.
Go to https://cloud.aldineisd.org (or Employees - Applications - Service Console)
Go to AISD Apps on the bottom
Click on Access Request Management System
Log in again
At this point, the challenge questions should automatically pop up (or click on the Update Challenge Responses button)
Use this video if you need help with this process.
*if you are having issues with a flashing screen on Chrome, simply try another browser (ex. firefox)*
3. Store and Label your teacher workstation.
- Place your teacher workstation in the designated location with a clear label of its location. If a key is required to access your workstation be sure somebody on campus has that key.
4. Student devices are locked/stored/labeled.
- Place your devices/carts in the designated location with a clear label of its location. If a key or combination is required to access your workstation be sure somebody on campus has that.
- Attach the Inventory Google Sheet you received in your email to the cart.
5. Leave the Promethean NUC ON.
- Your Promethean NUC (small computer on the back) will need to remain ON over the summer. Tech services will be pushing out updates remotely. You may power off the screen (front button).
*Items such as old cables, cords, and broken mice can just be thrown away*