April 29, 2019
Important Dates Through END OF THE YEAR!
5/1 -- Senior Lunch, Gym
5/3 -- Staff Appreciation Lunch
5/3-4 -- Percussion Concert, Spettacolo, Theatre
5/6-16 -- AP testing
5/6 -- Senior Awards, Theatre, 6 p.m.
5/6-10 -- Teacher Appreciation Week
5/7 -- AP Art Show, Cafeteria, after school
5/8 -- US History EOC and AP LIterature testing, schoolwide
5/9 -- Teacher of the Year Banquet
5/9 -- Dallas High School Musicals Awards
5/10 -- Pops by the Pond
5/11 -- PSHS Automotive Classes Classic Car Show, Independence Parking Lot
5/16 -- Band Prism Concert
5/21-24 -- Final Exams
5/21 -- Graduation Rehearsal, Gym
5/24 -- Senior Checkout, Gym
6/8 -- Graduation, Frisco Star, 9:30 a.m.
8/1-2 -- Teachers return. Campus inservice on those two days.
Congratulations to Softball and Track!
Plano vs Rockwall
Thursday 7:00 @ Rockwall Heath
Friday 7:00 @ Rockwall Heath
Saturday (if needed) @ Rockwall Heath 2pm
Congratulations to women's track coach Amy Dehdari and to Bianca Carroccio who took 2nd in Regionals in the 800 which qualifies her for the state meet!
Luncheon this Friday
We encourage the staff to come to this pep rally. It really is a great ceremony to end the year.
Testing Next Week
Here are a few key points to remember:
1. Be sure you have trained with Lisa Brown/Counseling for the test(s) you are giving, AP and/or EOC history.
2. All juniors and seniors taking the AP literature test will be on campus starting at 9 a.m. Wednesday morning.
3. There will be no classes at 8 a.m.
4. Students who are NOT testing are being told to arrive at 1 p.m.
5. Students who work need to talk to their employers about this new schedule and adjust their work schedule accordingly.
6. Please encourage the students to follow @PSHSWildcats on Twitter for any schedule updates. That is the quickest way to find out any changes.
End of Year Purchases Reminders
First, thank you all for a great year of purchase orders, fundraising, checks, deposits and all the fun financial things that go on @ PSHS. Jori and I appreciate your working so patiently with us as we find our way through this ever-changing maze of financial procedures.
Let’s get down to business….
MAY 1, 2019….THE DATE TO REMEMBER AS YOU PLAN THESE LAST FEW WEEKS.
- Personal checks from anyone for any event/purchase to PSHS will not be accepted on/after MAY 1, 2019….It is cash or money order only!
- Please be done with all of your ordering of supplies, etc. before the deadline…..that includes Office Depot, School Specialty, Amazon….anything you want to order from any vendor…..please get your po request form or email to us before May 1. Please think of any items you are needing to order for end-of-year classroom and extra curricular events….such as awards, trophies, ribbons, and food. If you need to know your balance in your account, please email Jori for 911 and 865 accounts and me for 199 accounts.
- Submit all check requests before MAY 1….clinicians, expense reports, reimbursements, registration fees…..any check requests.
- Retail card…..please get your last request for month of May to me before May 1.
- Grant awards….These follow the same procedures as a regular purchase order, so if you have grant money, be sure you use it and get your requests to me before May 1.
- We know there will be last minute things that come up, and we will work with you on those.
- Please do your very best (as you always do) to take a few moments to think about wrapping up this school year and remembering this MAY 1 DEADLINE.
Let’s all work together to close this year and be done! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
Jori & Shauna
If you work with a booster club,...
· When is an audit conducted?
o An audit should be conducted:
§ at the end of the fiscal year
§ when there is a change in treasurer
§ when there is a change in any officer who signs Booster Club checks
- Final step for the annual audit for each booster club:
- The audited financial report should be signed by all members of the audit committee and submitted to the campus principal or designee no later than August 1 following the end of the fiscal year
In addition to a completed financial report, the campus principal or designee should also have a copy of the bylaws for each booster club.