Important updates and news 2/15/2021
Week Six- President's Day Holiday
This week is a short week due to the President's Day holiday on Monday. We will have a special Holiday Week Bell Schedule as displayed below!
Below are important dates and announcements. Please reach out to us if you need assistance.
Important Announcements for Families & Students
- Coffee with the Principal is this Thursday at 9am. See below for the flyer.
- Do you need a new Laptop or Hotspot? Drive-through tech pick-up is available every Wednesday by appointment. For details, contact Aikiro!
- Covid-19 Testing is available to all students and their families! Make an appointment today!
- Looking for more parents workshops or resources? Check out our website!
Not Getting Phone and Text Notifications?
Parents and employees can choose to Opt back into receiving Outreach (general) messages by calling (855) 502-7867 for any phone number that was previously Opted-Out.
FAFSA and CADAA Fest 2/20
Save the Week for Student Led Conferences
More information coming soon!
FAFSA & Dream Act Help!
M-Th 3 - 4pm
We are Here to Help and our Phone is back to 323-817-6461! M-F 7:30 - 4 PM
Enrichment & Award Opportunities
News for Teachers
Announcements & Reminders for Teachers & Staff
- ASTEMbly is this Thursday during Advisory.
- Are you struggling to come up with community building, restorative practice and social emotional learning lessons each week? Join the PBIS/RP Schoology Group - they add resources constantly! Schoology Group Code: ZV2B-2PCZ-BMJVX
- Tell LAUSD which Digital Tools work best for you and they can purchase it for 2021-2022! Survey is open 2/1 to 2/20
- Please take the time to fill out the first column in this Instructional Rounds Teacher List with Best Practices, so teachers can best choose whom to observe
- New and awesome Teacher Laptops have arrived! Pick yours up starting next week - make an appointment with Aikiro!
- New updates and opportunities from LACOE here
- Math and ELA departments must administer 1 IAB by 3/25
- The Superintendent has extended the "Safer at Home" order until further notice. As such, the STEM office staff is continuing to work from home.
Self Care Session 2/18 3:30pm
MyON Digital Library and Accelerated Reader
Access through the Renaissance app installed in all Schoology courses now. Training available January 26th through March 11th on MyPLN
Edgenuity Single Standard Concept Recovery Modules!