- 92,960,000 miles (149,600,000 km) is the distance from the sun
- the atmosphere of earth is layered gases surrounding planet earth,earth has gravity so we dont fall out of the end of the world
- nasa figures that the average tempiture in celcius is 15*C the hotest ever was 70.7*C in lut desert in iran 2005 the coldest is -89.2*C in vasok antarctica.
- land fetures: mountains,valleys,hills,plains,deserts,forests
- water features: sea's,rivers,lakes,and oceans
- one year is 360 days that is 525949 minutes (8765.81 hours)
- one day in earth is about 24 hours that is 1440 minutes
- Earth has one moon