Ronald D. O'Neal News
Welcome Back 2021-2022
This school year is essential in bringing our students and community back together to RISE UP!!
Mission: Through the lens of Equity and Inclusion, Ronald D. O'Neal school's mission is to develop the whole student intellectually, socially and emotionally while fostering their ability to contribute to an ever changing global society.
Vision: Ronald D. O'Neal student centered instruction encompasses:
* Cultural Relevance
* Grade-Level Standards
Where Teachers/Students/Families know the WHAT and WHY of their learning.
- School hours: 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Breakfast served at 8:00am - students eating breakfast must stay in the cafeteria until the bell rings for the start of the school day.
- Lunch 11:00-1:10 *see grade level chart below*
- Each week students will have Art, Music, PE & Library/STEAM
- Phone Number - 847-888-5266
- Mrs. Marzullo - Principal email - email@example.com
- Ms. Terry - Assistant Principal email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website - https://www.u-46.org/Domain/40
- Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/695843053881935/
- Join your child's teacher Class Dojo for up to day information and messages
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
To ensure safety, here is a BRIEF overview of our COVID-19 safety measures:
- Everyone will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Mask breaks will be outside only.
- Students will be 3 feet apart in the classrooms, hallways and all areas inside the building.
- Sanitization stations will be placed at every entry way and throughout the building.
- Water fountains will only operate as water bottle fill stations ( all drinking spouts have been disabled).
- Lunches will take place in the cafeteria & classrooms to assist with safety measures, spacing, and contact tracing.
- All staff & students entering the building are required to self-certify daily. If you are sick, please stay home.
- Children showing symptoms throughout the day will be assessed by our school nurse & families will be notified.
- Food cannot be shared amongst students.
- The building and classrooms will be consistently sanitized throughout the day and after school.
See the U-46 Health Services Website for more detailed health information - https://www.u-46.org/Page/9013
- Their lunch ( if they do not want a hot lunch)
- A mask
- A water bottle
No school supplies are needed, because we are supplying them for all students.
O'Neal Parent Advisory Council will support the school by making recommendations that will make positive change to our school and community.
If you are interested in becoming involved. Please email Mrs. Marzullo at email@example.com
Before & After School Care This Year
Please register with B&G Club if you are in need of childcare.