Create and share a quick animated Gami Video
Learn in a new way
Lead a new wave in digital learning. Tellagami is a fun way for students to learn by creating. Teachers and students can use Tellagami to create book reports, solve math problems and recite lessons. The possibilities are endless!
- BOOK REPORTS
What to do...
- Student iPads have Tellagami on them or you can add the app to your SmartPhone.
- Find some way to have your students create a Gami. Some ideas may be to:
- Make a Gami to introduce your classroom to your students.
- Make a Gami to wrap up the school year.
- Make a Gami to tell or summarize a story or event.
- Make a Gami as a book talk. You can tie it to an Aurasma if you're feeling wild.
- Have students create Gamis to introduce some of your lessons.
- There are hundreds of ideas and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Share a Gami #HeritageExplorers #HEtechChallenge