K5 & 1st Grade Registration for 2015-16
To register, students must be 5 years of age for K5 and 6 years of age for 1st grade on or before September 1, 2015. If your child is currently enrolled in K5, there is no need to register to for 1st grade. To enroll at Tigerville, please complete and bring the following paperwork to the school office during the enrollment period:
- Review the parent checklist | Spanish parent check list
- Complete enrollment form | Spanish enrollment form
- Complete transportation form | Spanish transportation form
- Copy of birth certificate, the long form
- Two proofs of residency
- Copy of immunization records or religious exemption form
- Complete necessary medical forms
Just a reminder, you can log on Compass Odyssey at home!
You can also access Compass through our school website. All students have their own log in-
if you should need the login contact your child’s teacher. The password is X. Have fun!
Caps for Kids
K4 registration is January 28-30, 2015. To register, students must be 4 years of age for K4 before September 1, 2015. Please come by the school office during the enrollment period to complete the necessary paperwork and bring the following documents:
- Copy of the long form brith certificate
- Two proofs of residence
- Copy of immunization records or the religious exemption form
After School Socials
Making Healthier Choices
Eliminating Soda - Replacing with Healthy Alternatives
Why say no to soda?
-Soda is truly worthless for your body
-Sugary sodas contribute to obesity and diabetes.
-Soda damages teeth.
-Soda weakens bones.
-Soda damages organs.
-Powdered Drink Mixes (limited sugar)
-Tea (unsweet, green, black, herbal)