Super Star News Update
May 2-May 6
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu
Have you seen the Crowley Webpage? Our very own Rachel Haskins is front and center, after being recognized before the CISD School Board last Thursday evening. Congratulations again, Rachel and Patti! We're proud to have you represent our bright and shining Super Star family!
Items to Note
- Last Call for initial sign-up for Reading and Math Academies, to be offered for K-3 Reading and Math Teachers. 3-day summer training, dates still TBD. $350 stipend possible. Spots will be filling fast through the Region, so If you are interested, please let me know this week! :)
- Summative Evaluations: Thank you, Teachers, for submitting these by today!
- Yearbooks: Staff may purchase yearbooks for $12. See Lisa or Letitia! Student yearbooks continue to be available for $15.
- STAAR Notes: We need your Help! Some classes still need water bottle notes! The due date is May 4. Thank you for building up our students' courage and confidence through the words and kindness of our younger Super Stars.
- CISD CPI Training May 4: Posted in Eduphoria for any in need of refresher. FYI!
- Staff Meeting this week: NONE! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
- Mighty Monday: No Meeting Monday!
- Two-Step Tuesday: It's a Jean's Day! (Boots and Tennis go very well with jeans, by the way, especially on this special Texas Spirit Day!!)
- Wacky Wednesday: Wear your stripes and polka-dots! Lunch provided will hit the spot!
- Thankful Thursday: Tell 3 people why you appreciate them. Wear sunglasses or your favorite hat so you'll look "cool" as you chit-chat!
- Friday Fun-Day: With sandals on and Hawaiian totes, Sail away with Root Beer Floats! (Tasty treats available in the Star Café)
- María, thank you for sending your students to lead us in Announcements last week. We're looking forward to hearing from Martha's class!