Week of 5/1/23
Message from the Principal
Dear Kimball Hill Families,
Some helpful reminders for the upcoming week:
- Open House is Wednesday, May 3rd from 6:00-7:00 pm. This is an opportunity for your child to show you their classroom and classwork. Since there is no formal presentation, you may come and go in within this timeframe.
- There is no school on Thursday May 4th and Friday May 5th. Teachers will be participating in Professional Development and Collaboration & Planning. We look forward to seeing all students on May 8th.
- If you did not receive your Spirit Wear order today, please email the PTA at email@example.com
- Yearbooks will be distributed soon! A big thank you to our PTA for facilitating this!
We appreciate your partnership and continued support! Please feel free to contact me with questions, concerns and/or feedback.
- May 3rd- Bike To School
- May 3rd- Open House 6:00-7:00pm
- May 4th- Teacher Institute Day- No School
- May 5th- Teacher Plan Day- No School
- May 11th- PTA Meeting- KH LRC
- May 24- June 2nd- "COUGARS" Special Event Days- TBD
- June 1st- Kindergarten Last Day- regular times
- June 2nd- Last Day 1st-6th grades- Early Dismissal 11:25
Fine Arts Night
Bike To School- May 3rd
Our next and last meeting will be at the KH library on May 11th at 6:30pm. At that meeting, we will nominate and vote for our open board positions. Please contact the PTA for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org