March 4, 2020
Please click the box above to order lunch for the week. Just a reminder that if you are ordering an entree, ham & cheese, or salad bar that milk is included. You only need to order milk if you are bringing a cold lunch.
Open House This Sunday
LENT MEALS - between services
March 4th - Hosted by: TLS Faculty - Taco night.
March 11th - Hosted by: Board of Elders - Ham Sandwich w/ Broccoli cheese soup
March 18th - Hosted by: Ladies Thurs Bible Class - Pulled Pork w/ Coleslaw
March 25th - Hosted by: Open - interested in helping, call Karen Shuff - 414-550-2277
April 1st - Hosted by: Evangelism committee - Pasta/salad Bar
FAMILY FUN NIGHT
We are looking for volunteers to help with Family Fun Night. This will be one of the last opportunities to get your volunteer hours in. Please sign up below by March 9th.
Family Fun Night is Friday, April 3rd, 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. ALL GRADES are welcome! You can get a discounted price when you prepay in the TLS Office!
Prepay Pricing is $8/Family; $2/Individual (CASH is Preferred)
At the Door Pricing is $10/Family; $3/Individual
TLS "A NIGHT IN ITALY"
TLS A Night in Italy
FUNDRAISER DINNER & SILENT AUCTION - to raise money for the fine arts program, PE class supplies, and the kitchen equipment for the students at Trinity Lutheran School was a huge success!
- Kris Christie won the IPad
- Over $10,000 was raised!
The 2020 Trinity Art Fair Results are In!
Juniors Division-(2D): Jaxson S. (1st), Vivian Y and Emmaline S. (2nd) (TIE), Isabel J. (3rd and Junior Division People’s Choice)
Lower Division- 2D-Nadia H. (1st), Leighton H and Parker H.(2nd) (TIE), Makenna J. (3rd), Stella O. (Lower Division People’s Choice) 3D-Eli G (1st), Trevor V. (2nd), Photo/Graphic- Jacob S. (1st), Mitchel F. (2nd)
Middle Grade Division-2D-Kaden J (1st), Mallory H. (2nd), Gianna J. and Teagan O. (3rd) (TIE), Teagan O. (Middle Division People’s Choice), 3D-Parker C. (1st), Kaden B. (2nd)
Upper Division-2D-Gillian J. and Mia J. (1st) (TIE), Jordan H. (2nd), Gretta C.(3rd), Mia J. (Upper Division People’s Choice) 3D-Vanessa H. (1st), Anjali W. (2nd), Anna P. (3rd)
Group Project Division-Lower grades Lydia S. and Ella P. (1st), Middle Grades-
Kinley V. and Aubrey S. (1st), Addison Z. and MaKenna B. (2nd), Ella H. and Grace P (3rd), Upper Grades -Daniel R. and Mikel F. (1st and People’s Choice), Addy E. and Addisyn S. (2nd)
• Thank you to all who helped make the Art Fair a success!
• Art Fair Committee: Katie Neuman, Jaclyn Scherer, Rachel Arndt, Trisha Frederick
• Art Fair Judges: Nita Stray, Trudie Gauerke, Joe Jannazzo, Amy Congemi, Ian Welch, Dena Honea, Rylee Groszczyk, Jaclyn Scherer
• Art Fair Logo Designer: Amy Congemi
• Trinity Lutheran School Parent Council, Teachers, Support Staff
• Art Fair Student Exhibitors and Parent Supporters, Parent Clean up helpers
(Chao Family, Jannazzo Family, Van Landeghem family)
YEARBOOK ORDERS - DUE NOW!!! DO NOT WAIT!!!!
Reserve your yearbook today!
We have been working hard to make this year’s Trinity Lutheran School yearbook. Each page is filled with friends, photos and fun memories! Order your child’s copy today at ybpay.lifetouch.com using your school’s Yearbook ID Code: 13628320.
THANK YOU to everyone who pre-ordered a Yearbook through Lifetouch already!
ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK online for $10 by March 20th, 2020 .
The cut-off date is FIRM!
There will be NO Yearbook orders accepted after the cut off date.
DO NOT count on extra yearbooks being available at the end of the year (because we cannot expect there will be any).
If you want a yearbook, this is the time to order one so you will not be disappointed later.
Not sure if you've pre-ordered? Click here to view your order history for the 2019-2020 school year.
TLS, EHP & DAYCARE CLOSED
PLAN AHEAD! TLS, EHP and TLCC will be closed ...
March 23rd - 27th - SPRING BREAK
- Friday, April 10th - TLCC will close at 12:30 p.m.; 4K will close at 11:30 a.m. (as usual); NO AFTERNOON EHP; NOTE: TLS K-8th Grade students will sit with their teachers at the 1 pm. church service
- Monday, April 13th
Thursday/Friday - No School Metro Teacher's Conference
Thursday 3/5 - Wrestling Meet - St. John's Greenfield @ 5:30 pm
Friday 3/6 - Pioneers Family Fun Night @ 6:30 pm
Sunday 3/8 - Daylight Saving Begins
Lutheran Pioneers Pine Car Derby @ 11:30
TLS Open House @ 12:00 - 2:00pm
Wrestling Meet - St. John's Tosa @ 12:45 pm
Monday 3/9 - 2nd - 4th grade Open Gym for Basketball @ 6:00 - 7:00pm
Tuesday 3/10 - Parent Council/Booster Club Meeting @ 6:30 -7:30pm
Lutheran Pioneers Meeting @ 6:30
Wednesday 3/11 - Lent services 3:45 & 6:30 pm
Lent meal from 4:30-6:15 pm
Thursday 3/12 - Open House 4:00-7:00 pm
2ND SEMESTER MISSION OFFERING
Our goal is $1500.00
Mission money collected for the second semester so far totals: $465.72
DID YOU KNOW if you miss bringing in your offering for Wednesday chapel, you can drop it into the offering plate at Trinity over the weekend and the school will receive it to forward to our Mission Project.
MARCH LUNCH MENU
Mon 3/9 - Beef Stroganoff w/Mashed potatoes
Tue 3/10 - Hot Dog w/Mac & cheese
Wed 3/11- Orange chicken & Stir Fry Rice
Thurs 3/12 - Lasagna w/Garlic bread
Fri 3/13- Chicken tenders w/fries
-Milk, veggies & fruit will be served with the main menu
2nd choice Ham & Cheese Sandwich
3rd choice Salad Bar.
You can check your lunch balance on Powerschool. You can deposit money online for lunch via FACTS. FACTS is the program that administers our tuition payment program. Simply sign into your FACTS account via www.factsmgt.com, click Parent Login, and select “Payment Plans/Financial Aid”. You will see the spot to add funds.
LUNCH DUTY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED -11:30-12:30
Many spots open - sign up below
Monday 3/9 - open
Wednesday 3/11 - Megan Oertel
Friday 3/13 - Auda Jacobs
Thank you to all who volunteered to help with lunchroom duty thus far.
The teachers really appreciate it! Thank you for your consideration & TIME!
Pictures Pictures We need Your Pictures
- Have you ever taken pictures at an event at school?
- Have you ever taken pictures at a sporting event?
- Have you ever taken pictures on a field trip?
- Have you ever thought that someone else really captured a great moment and wanted to have that photo or video?
We need your pictures to help make our yearbook awesome. One easy way to get them to us is to use the Shutterfly website. Start taking those pictures of field trips, sports and everything else.
WELS International Youth Rally
- The 2020 International Youth Rally will be held June 23-26 at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- The theme for the rally is “Vision 2020: Seeing Christ Clearly. Serving Christ Boldy.”
- It’s an opportunity for our WELS teens from around the country to come together to learn about and grow in their faith, enjoy fellowship, and participate in fun excursions.
Registration opens today and is $375 per attendee through April 30.
Registration from May 1–May 29 is $395 per attendee.
Contact Mrs. Laura Reinke at firstname.lastname@example.org for information to register.
Wisconsin Center for Academically Talented Youth (UWMadison) - Summer Program
Tackle rigorous subject mater that you'd never get to try in a normal school setting.
Paint a flag; traverse a ropes course; eat pizza for lunch every day if you want. Be social. Be independent. Become part of something bigger than yourself. Create lifetime friendships!
The four summer programs for students finishing 1st - 12th grade offer a great academic & social experience for students who are ready for the next level of challenge.
- Growing Early Minds: Grades 1-4 -- June 15 - 19 or June 22 -26
- Precollege Academic Campus Experience: Grades 5 - 8 -- July 13 -17
- Summer Transitional Enrichment Program: Grades 7- 8 -- July 26- August 8
- Accelerated Learning Program: Grades 9 -12 -- July 5 - 25
WLHS Spring Musical-
The Tony award-winning production of "Disney's Newsies" is coming to the WLHS stage.
- Performances are Friday, March 6 and Saturday, March 7, at 7:30 p.m., and Sunday, March 8, at 1:30pm
- The cost is $10 for adults and $5 for children (through eighth grade). Ticket information
- Before the Friday, March 6, performance, enjoy an evening of spaghetti and songs presented by the Choir Association, featuring the Wisco Kids and Inspiration choirs. The meal will be served in the cafeteria from 4:30-7:00 p.m. Tickets will be sold at the door, adults $10 and children $8.
- Tickets may be purchased online or through the mail-in ticket form, or at the reception window of WLHS Central Office. Tickets purchased online or through mail-in order will be assigned and available for pickup at Central Office.
Donations Needed for the 2020 WLHS Dinner Auction----
Disney's - The Little Mermaid 2020 LPS Musical Production
- March 6-8, 20120 7:00pm
- Luther Prep Auditorium
- Bleacher seating available each night beginning at 6:00 pm
Check online for reserved availability.
Ticket sales begin February 3rd.
Reserved tickets $12.00
Bleachers (not reserved) $8.00
Call weekdays (920) 261-4352
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
TLS Website (Lunch Calendar/Athletic Calendar/Monthly School Calendar)
Power School Notices (to receive your child's academic progress and lunch balance notices)