By: Griffin Geiken
2. There are certain requirements that had to be met for a better grade.
3. You may remember doing this last year, but now instead of doing the beginner course you will be doing the intermediate.
2. I found this unit one of the easier units, just because the rules were pretty wide open.
3. This project was optional to present. Meaning everyone had to do it but you only had to present if you wanted to.
2. I liked this unit because it helped us find out what we would like to do with our life.
3. I believe that this was another one of the easier projects because we had plenty of time to complete this project.
- This was in my opinion the easiest project we had to this year.
- All that we had to do in this unit was solve a math problem with out using our finger. There were different difficulties of the problem witch is hoe you earn a higher grade.
- In my opinion this was kind of a fill in unit because it was quite easy.
- Mrs.Vandenboogaard taught this unit.
- This was a five day that took place in the beginning of the school year.
- During this unit you get to find out of dig deeper into the future and what kind of career you want.
- In coding there are certain requirements that have to be met.
- Also you can go above and beyond by completing more than the necessary amount.
- This was one of the shorter units and that drives you to do more work in a shorter amount of time.