Digital Learning Supports
Dedicated to furthering the lives of our students.
How is remote learning implemented?
Who to contact for support.
Internet Resources: Resources are available to support families that do not have access to the internet in their homes can be found here. We will also post these resources as they become available to the COVID-19 section of the district website.
Technology Support: If you need technical assistance related to your Chromebook, contact the district tech support help desk. They are open during normal business hours of 7 am - 4 pm, M-F. They would prefer an email at email@example.com, but you may also call 763-391-7180.
Get Your NVMS Gear
We, the staff at North View Middle School, commit to…
- Providing challenging academic opportunities that are relevant, engaging, culturally responsive, and rigorous.
- Providing a meaningful, encouraging and safe environment that fosters the whole child, and focuses on student strengths.
- Including data driven best practices and instruction that meets the academic and individual needs of our students, improves student achievement, and promotes growth.
- Engaging in continued professional development to ensure that we are aware of our students’ racial perspectives, challenge our biases, and include practices that serve our diverse student population.
- Providing effective collaborative partnerships with the entire school community by ensuring that we encourage multiple opportunities for involvement, communication, and access.
- Modeling and implementing daily engaging multi-level reading and writing strategies within our classrooms.
- Accepting responsibility for each student’s success and celebrate that success with our school community.
This is my sixth year serving as principal of North View Middle School. Before coming to North View, a large portion of my professional career has been spent with Osseo Area schools, six of which were spent working as the Assistant Principal of Osseo Senior High. Before that, I spent time as a Dean of Students for Richfield High School and middle school level Science teacher and behavior dean with the Minneapolis public school system.
While in Minneapolis, I spent five wonderful years teaching middle level Science at Lincoln Community School and Anishanabe Academy to sixth, seventh and eighth graders, and two years providing academic and behavioral support while working as dean. My past experiences have shaped my core beliefs and philosophy of education. For me, schools must be an integral part of the community they serve. They should also be focused on high expectations for all students, and through developmentally appropriate and strong instructional practices, give students the knowledge, skills and confidence needed to exceed these expectations.
If you would like to connect with me please click here. I would love to hear from you!