Artificial and Natural Light
What makes a photograph interesting?
- Make at least 5 images using Natural Light
- Make at least 5 images using Artificial Light
Use some (or all) of the following lighting conditions:
- window light
- direct sunlight
- diffused sunlight (cloudy day, shade, etc.)
- reflected sunlight (wall, building, house, etc.)
- Back Lighting
- Front Lighting
- Side Lighting
- Artificial light using a regular lamp
- Dramatic Lighting
- Your choice
Do not use more than one, each image should show a different lighting example.
Create a contact sheet by putting all of your image thumbnails onto a word document and then choose your favorite 4 images (2 using natural light and 2 using artificial light). Upload all 4 images and your contact sheet of thumbnail images to the dropbox by Sunday, February 19th at midnight.
- Negative Space
- Rule of Thirds
- Leading Lines
- Using Different Vantage Points
- Dramatic or Interesting Lighting