CSA Time 2022
Are You Ready For Some Produce?!?!?!
We sure are! We spent the winter planning and dreaming of lovely green growing things.
We've made lists, sorted seeds, drawn maps, worked on enriching soil...all the many off-season tasks of a farm. Then, just last week, we planted our very first seeds of 2022!
What a wonderful time of the year!
Goodness Grows Community Supported Agriculture
Due to some amazing community support, (Big THANKS to our fabulous supporters!) we were able to keep this year's CSA at the same price as last year. With the cost of most everything creeping upwards, we are thrilled that we can continue to offer our program at a cost-effective rate. So, Weekly Shares are still $280 ($20 per week) or, if paid by April 29, you get the Early Bird price of $252 ($18 per week). Bi-Weekly Shares remain at $140 ($20 per week).
May 27 is the final day to register and pay.
How To Subscribe
Subscribing with GG is easy! All we need is your payment to secure your spot, your name, email, and best contact phone number. Checks can be made out to Goodness Grows and dropped off or mailed to 2310 W. South Range Rd., North Lima, OH 44452.
There are only a limited number of shares available on a first come, first served basis. We have already received our first paid reservation, which absolutely made our day! So, now is the time to decide if the CSA program fits your plans this year. We would certainly love to have you sign up and be a part of our CSA family. Can't wait until those Thursday pick up days begin!
Why Join a CSA
What Do CSA Days Look Like?
- If you subscribe, you choose Weekly or Bi-Weekly pick up. Weekly is every Thursday from June 30 through September 29. Bi-Weekly is every other Thursday, starting June 30 and ending on September 22.
- A CSA newsletter will arrive in your email inbox on each of your pick up days. This will include the list of items you will receive as well as recipes, tips, and ideas for using your produce.
- Some days will include items like our signature Jungle Jam or Juicy Jam, corn from McMaster Farms, or apples from Huffman Fruit Farm. Additionally, our crew usually goes berry picking at a local farm and we include some of that bounty in your share.
- Pick up is easy! Stop by 2310 W. South Range Rd., North Lima, OH 44452 between 4-7pm on Thursdays. Enter through the sliding glass door and your share will be ready and waiting for you on a table in the Great Room. We ask you to bring a reuseable bag, basket, or box to take your items home. One subscriber last year used a laundry basket, which worked brilliantly!
- Our produce is fresh picked, washed, and sorted on CSA day by our hard working crew.
Call us. Email us. Contact us through Facebook. Stop in during the week from 9am-2pm.
We would love to talk to you about our Community Supported Agriculture Program!
Check out our website & Facebook page to learn more!
Goodness Grows is a faith-based 501(c)3 non-profit operating out of Common Ground Church Community. Our mission is to cultivate personal, social, and community growth through gardening, education, and opportunity for people of all abilities. We are working to improve people's lives through social and therapeutic gardening practices. We'd love for you to join us!
Create. Cultivate. Thrive.