Miss Karen's September Newsletter
Back to School and Having So Much Fun!
SPIRIT DAY/TUITION DUE: Aug. 31-Sep. 1
NO SCHOOL: Sept. 7 (Labor Day)
SCHOOL PICTURES: Sept. 17-18
- More details to come soon. If you want a picture taken by Lifetouch, you’ll drive your child to Crimson Point Clubhouse. Sibling and class pictures available.
NO PRESCHOOL: Sept. 24-25 (Babby Farms Field Trip; see schedule below)
- FALL CARNIVAL: @Schoolhouse Saturday, Oct. 17 from 10am-12pm
- NO SCHOOL: Oct. 22-23 (Parent Teacher Conferences)
- HALLOWEEN PARTIES IN CLASS: Oct. 29-30 (No costumes please)
UPCOMING FIELD TRIP: BABBY FARMS!
FIELD TRIP SCHEDULE:
- Sept. 24-25: No preschool either day because of field trip
- Sept. 24: AM & PM Classes meet at 12 p.m.
FIELD TRIP OUTLINE:
- Meet us at Babby Farms (5900 El Paso Rd, Caldwell, ID 83607)
You can get up close and personal at this petting zoo with their 130 animals from kangaroos to camels to lemurs! It's WORTH the 45-min. drive! :) We'll be there for about 1.5 hours together; feel free to stay longer if you like!
- What to wear: Sunshine shirts!
- Who can come: Your whole family of course! It's FREE!
- How long it will last: About 1.5 hrs.
Scholastic Book Clubs Deadline: Sunday Sep. 6
This month, you'll get a FREE 2-SIDED READING POSTER with your order + a FREE "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" book! And every time you place an order, your classroom gets a FREE book - thanks!
Getting to Know Your Kiddos!
I have had a fantastic time getting to know all your children. They are learning the routine and are already on the path to success in their preschool adventure. I think one of my favorite parts of the day is singing and dancing with your kids. We are learning new songs and the kids already have their favorite ones they ask to sing every day.
Your kids are already building friendships with the other kids in the class and they are learning what it means to share.
Thanks for sharing your kids with me, I look forward to getting to know each of you throughout the year!