- Read the question before you look at the answer carefully and thoroughly.
- Come up with the answer in your head before looking at the possible answers, this way the choices given on the test won't throw you off or trick you.
- Eliminate answers you know aren't right.
- Read all the choices before choosing your answer.
- In "All of the above" and "None of the above" choices, if you are certain one of the statements is true don't choose "None of the above" or one of the statements are false don't choose "All of the above".
- If the test is timed, which in this case it is, pace yourself! You have twenty questions to be answered in thirty minutes.
- Be prepared! Review your work to avoid last minute cramming.
- Most importantly be confident to do your best!