Beaches and Surfing and Shopping, oh my!
Come visit the beautiful capital of Victoria!
In Melbourne there's tons of things to do; when you vacation with us you'll never be bored. With beautiful beaches and breathtaking cityscapes, you'll never want to leave. This place has it all: shopping, beaching, hiking the mountains, the Great Ocean Road, and many more!
Things To Do...
- Yarra Valley: less than an hour from Melbourne, this is a stunning natural escape home to vineyards, 40 different wineries, villages, and beautiful misty forests. For more information, go to http://www.australia.com/about/australias-landscapes/wine-regions/vic-escape-to-yarra-valley.aspx
- The Australian Football League: the AFL is Australia's most attended sporting league. Come between March and September to see the amazing players have it out on the field, all with the same goal--to win! For more information about dates and games, go to http://www.afl.com.au/
- Queen Victoria Market: the best place to shop, because it has just about anything you can think of! From pictures to produce to clothes to cooking classes, this market has everything. It has various events and tours that you can take. For more information, go to http://www.qvm.com.au/
- Attica: Located at 74 Glen Eira Rd, Ripponlea Melbourne, it serves delectable modern Australian and vegetarian meals. For more information call (03)95300111
- Bar Lourinha: Serving modern Australian and Mediterranean dishes, the delicious smells of wonderfully cooked meals draws people in to this restaurant. Call (03)96637890 or email email@example.com for more information about hours and food.