My Odyssey: A Vacation For The Ages
Packages starting at $3,000!
Venice Beach (Los Angeles, California)
1. Venice Beach is the second largest tourist attraction in Southern California behind Disneyland.
2. The first ever documented surfing demonstration took place at Venice Beach in 1907.
3. There were 16 million visitors in 2004; 7 million were under 35
"The greatest beach on Earth" LA Times
3 Time winner of the "Sunniest place in America"- Time Magazine
The Fonda Theater
1. Built in 1924
2. 7th Largest venue in Los Angeles
"Greatest venue in Los Angeles"- LA Times
"Best Food EVER"- Entertainment Weekly
1. The waterfall stands 53 Feet high.
2. The water source is the Minniehaha Creek.
"Prettiest Area in all of Minnesota" -Star Tribune
Winner of "Best Park 2012"- The City Pages