Goals Based Evaluation
What support is needed to prepare and assist school communities with implementation of the DLE Initiative?
Increase the number of students that I work with in regards to technology usage and
- Research and share best practices with students and staff
- Integrate PBL into technology offerings
- Use available school and district devices
- Assist schools in selecting and acquiring appropriate technology tools
- Continually improve my personal knowledge, use and skill of using various technology tools for the benefit of the end user
Increase the focused support for teachers to build their capacity to integrate research
activites into the curriculum.
- Disseminate relevant data highlighting resources and instructional strategies that teachers can use in their class rooms on a daily basis
- Ensure understanding of research models and practices
- Integrate the accountability for learning standards into training activities
- Provide training on best practices for technology integration and observe best practices in each classroom in each school
- Showcase students research activities and products
The Super 3
Empower parents and community members to better utilize technology resources.
- Partner with schools to develop technology literacy events
- Collaborate with various departments to engage and support parents/families use of technology tools
- Develop and disseminate informational materials for parents and families.
- Design and present training opportunities and resources for parents and other stakeholders