OV's Year-End Calendar 2022
Otselic Valley Central School
YEAR-END EVENT ROUNDUP
As always, sports updates can be found at Schedule Galaxy on the website.
May 10-22: Book Blast
May 11: Scholar Recognition Program, 6 pm (via Zoom)
May 14: Junior Prom (Raimo Ranch, 7-11 pm) and After Prom Party (Skate Estate)
May 16-20: Scholastic Book Fair
- Spring Concert (grades 4-12 band and chorus), 7 pm in the MPR
- Budget vote and write-in Board of Education member election (noon to 9 pm in the gym)
- Scholastic Book Fair, 5-7 pm
- Parent/Senior meeting, 6 pm
- Baseball and softball team photos (new date)
May 19: Junior Parent Night, 6-7 pm in the MPR; financial aid info, 6:30-7:30 pm in the windowed cafeteria
May 21: Otselic Valley Fishing & Heritage Day
May 22: last day for donations to the Otselic Valley Book Blast
May 27: Last day to submit art to the community art show coming June 3
May 30: NO SCHOOL, Memorial Day parade and observance at the cemetery presented by the American Legion (with the Otselic Valley Band)
T B A: Senior Sports Banquet
June 3: Arts in Education Event: The One and Only Ivan Fun Night (art show, activities, reading, more!), 6:00-8:30 pm
June 3-5: Senior Trip
- Awards Program for grades 6-12, 1 pm in the MPR
- FFA banquet, 6 pm
June 14: Last day of school for students in grades 6-12 (except for Regents Exams)
June 15-23: Regents Exams
June 16: Policy Committee meeting (6 pm in the library) and 7 pm in the mirrored cafeteria
June 17: NO SCHOOL for students in PreK-5 due to teachers' record keeping day, Regents Exams continue
June 20: NO SCHOOL for Juneteeth
June 22: Last day of school for PreK-5th grade (full day), Regents Exams continue
June 23: Baccalaureate service
- Senior Breakfast
- Graduation rehearsal in the morning
- Graduation at 7 pm
Otselic Valley Central School District
- Students are our first priority.
- Every student can learn.
- We hold high expectations for all.
- We cultivate creativity and innovation.
- We create a safe, engaging learning environment that nurtures the whole child.
- A partnership among students, staff, families, and community is necessary to achieve success.
- We support equitable opportunity for everyone.
- Everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
- We foster good citizenship and public service.