Bo Dechphant: Top 5 Family Travel Tips
Hi I am Bo Dechphant and I am back, this time with some tips for traveling for those who are traveling with their kids. Travel can be a good time for you and your family. However, it can also be a stressing moment.
Here are a few tips that you can ensure that you make this time less stressful:-
Change your attitude:
When you change your attitude, everything else will work out great. In case you are the type who gets stressed when it becomes impossible to find a hotel, this will cause your kids also to become stressed. On the other hand, when you consider it to be part of exploring the neighborhood, all those who accompany you will do the same.
Do not forget the small necessities:
Always ensure that you don’t forget all the important necessities such as:
· Drugs. Children’s Benadryl, Tylenol, Claritin are some of the basics that you shouldn’t forget
· Baby wipes aren’t for kids only. These can be used to wipe hands, toilet seats and face. They are suitable for cooling your face during the hot days.
· Remember to leave when it is night. When you leave at night, you might be lucky to have the kids sleep throughout the journey.
Preparing for travel on a plane:
Ensure that prepare well for flying with these little tips:
· Do some pre-planning. Go through the seat diagrams of airplanes and consider the configuration on which you would like your family to sleep. Should they sit in 2 different rows or across the aisle? Do you think that it would be a good idea to separate the kids who love fighting
· Board separately. Ensure that one parent boards first with all the necessary stuff. The other parent should remain in the boarding area with kids who would like to relax as much as possible.
Choose toys and books well:
Avoid carrying toys that consist of many lose parts. Ensure that you carry with you some favorite toys. Ensure that you carry the favorite toys that will entertain your kid for many hours and will have a lot of surprises. This could even be a book or toy that you are aware that your kid will not be bored in a short period. Art paper and supplies are a good option.
Get information on your destination:
You will need to gather as much information as possible on the destination that you are traveling to. Find out about the security situation, the necessary vaccines and even the must-visit destinations.