Sonya M. 7th
Who were the people associated with the change?
- He was an Italian Philosopher, Astronomer & Mathematician who develop of the Scientific method.
- He made a telescope of his own.
- He develop a Heliocentric System.
- He was interested in Astronomy he also developed a planetarium and Astronomy picture.
How is that change evidenced in today's modern society?
- In this world many people now use Telescopes that it has made many peoples life easier and easier to see things better. In the other hand cases the solar system is another one that many people use now they study the orbit the earth as Nicolaus Copernicus use to do.