Making Salt Water Drinkable

Why do we need to do this?

Did you know that 96.5 percent of the world's water is saltwater? The remaining 3.5 percent is freshwater from lakes, streams, and the polar icecaps. There is a solution to this problem, and it could be very beneficial at a later date. We can convert saltwater into freshwater through a method called distillation as I show In this diagram:
Big image

Expanding on the subject

Distilling water can be done on a much larger scale but in the same method. You just need more water and a larger pot. If you increase the temperature of the stove, the process will be done faster. This water can then be shipped around the world. Shipping could become expensive, but you could make a partnership with a company that retails around the world. This may sound extreme, but it is a possible solution.