Kent Denver School invites you...
to a Visit Day for Parents of Prospective Middle Schoolers
It's Your Turn to Visit Middle School Classes!
- Meet Dr. Rand Harrington, Head of School
- Have a conversation with Carrie Green, Middle School Division Head
- Sit in on 6th, 7th, and 8th grade classes
- Take a virtual tour of the new middle school building, opening March 2018
- Talk with a panel of students and faculty, ask any questions you have!
8:15 - 11:00am
WHERE: Kent Denver School, El Pomar Hall
4000 E. Quincy Avenue
Englewood, CO 80113
When you arrive on campus, please park in either the middle school or upper school parking lots. El Pomar Hall is the hexagonal building near the middle school drop-off circle.
About Kent Denver School
- Average class size of 15 students
- Student/teacher ratio of 8:1
- Almost 1 in 4 families benefit from Kent Denver's tuition assistance program
- More than 137 new students from 62 different schools in the Denver metro area
- 18 different sports of all levels
- Students collectively perform 15,000+ hours of community service each year
- 35 Upper School Clubs and 25 Middle School Electives
- A thriving fine arts and performing arts program
- Individualized college counseling program and an outstanding college acceptance record
- Extraordinary student retention (over 97%)