2018-2019 End of Year Reminders
Lynx Lane and Tech Drive HS Campus
Dear Parents and Guardians,
The following details found below are important as we approach the end of our current school year. Please read each of the items below carefully and let us know if you have any questions, note any item featuring an * at the end of the title is required in order to receive your student’s 2019-2020 Schedule at the orientation day(Saturday, August 10th, 2019).
- Upcoming 7th Grade Immunization Documents*: Original Copy due to School Registrar by 2019-2020 school year Orientation Day (Saturday, August 10th, 2019)
- New Address*: If you have moved, you must fill out the first two pages of the 2019-2020 Enrollment document. An original copy of your lease must be brought to the school registrar (Mrs. Regan for Lynx Campus and Ms. Palmer for Tech Drive HS Campus) before school starts. You will also need a correct proof of Orange County Domicile. You will find these pages on www.orlandoscience.org Select the “Enrollment Form” button located on the navy blue bar on the left-hand side of the webpage, select the “Enrollment Forms” link. Please note you will only need pages one and two.
- 2019-2020 Emergency Contact Form*: Please be advised that ALL STUDENTS will be required to turn in a “2019-2020 Emergency Contact Form”. These forms are not optional; if the form is not supplied to OSS by orientation day, your student may not be given their 2019-2020 Class Schedule. Please note this form is found on page five and six of the enrollment document. You will find this form on www.orlandoscience.org Select the “Enrollment Form” button located on the navy blue bar on the left-hand side of the webpage, Select the “Enrollment Forms” Link. Please note you will only need pages Five and Six.
You may also find the forms in the link below labeled "CLICK HERE FOR THE 2019- 2020 EMERGENCY FORM"
- Medication and Medical Supplies Pick Up: ALL medication and medical supplies that are located at the front office with Mrs. Foley/Ms. Rebel for Tech Drive HS & Mrs. Caggiano for Lynx Lane Campus must be picked up by May 29th, 2019. Any medications or medical supplies not picked up this date will be properly disposed of.
- Blank Business Envelope and Stamp required: We will be mailing your student’s state test scores and final report cards once they arrive over the summer. It is advised that every student bring in a 1)blank business 2)envelope, 3)stamp and 4)slip found on page two before May 29th, 2019. Please do not self -address the envelope, we will take care of that for you. If a blank business envelope and stamp are not provided by May 29th, 2019 then you will have to pick up your student’s test scores and final report cards at OSS when they arrive.
- Lost and Found Clean Out: The last day to collect items from the lost and found locations at each campus will be Wednesday, May 29th, 2019. Any items left in any lost and found location after this date will be properly disposed of or donated.
- Locker Clean Out: The last day to collect items from student lockers at each campus will be Wednesday, May 29th, 2019. Any items left in any student lockers after this date or time will be properly disposed of or donated.
- Textbooks/Library Books/OSS Supplies: All textbooks/library books/assigned OSS supplies must be returned by Wednesday, May 29th, 2019. Report Cards/Test Scores/Diplomas/Transcripts will not be released until ALL items are returned.
- First Day of School: The First Day of School for the 2019-2020 School Year is Monday, August 12th, 2019
- ADDitions Volunteers: Please make sure to update your accounts over the summer as they expire every year. Parents, Guardians and other family members will not be eligible to volunteer or chaperone any school-sponsored function unless these accounts are in current standings.
- Test Scores and Report Card Business Envelope Slip: May be found in the attachment found below.
We cannot thank you enough for your understanding and support on these matters and we are looking forward to another great year at Orlando Science Middle High.
Test Scores/Report Card Business Envelope Slip
Order your 2019-2020 EPI School Supply Packs Today
EPI Codes and Ordering Link