What does a Psychiatrist do?
There a many things a psychiatrist can do. For example they can work as a therapist in many different ways such as in a building or doctors office. I want to work as psychologist in a Psychiatric Hospital. A Psychiatric Hospital is a hospitial that specializes in treatment of serious mental disorders such as , clinical depression , schizophrenia, bipolar disorder , Delusional disorder, and Anorexia nervosa.
- Bachelor's Degree- is usually earned for an undergraduate course of study that normally requires three to five years of study.
- A master's degree is an academic degree granted to individuals who have undergone study demonstrating a mastery or high-order overview of a specific field of study or area of professional practice. (4 years)
- Doctorate-A doctorate degree is the highest level of academic degree. Everyone is familiar with the medical doctor, who holds an M.D.(3-7 years)
- Help others get well in a mental state.
- Having flexible work schedules.
- Having a high salary.
- Meet variety of people