My True Colors
Eoin Cygnor - 2nd Hour
- I was extremely imaginative and found it difficult to fit into the structure of school life.
- I reacted with great sensitivity to discordance or rejection and sought recognition.
- I responded to encouragement rather than competition.
- I seek harmonious relationships.
- I am a true romantic and believe in drama, warmth, and empathy to all relationships.
- I enjoy the symbols of romance such as flowers, candlelight, and music and cherish the small gestures of affection.
- I have a strong desire to influence others so they may lead more significant lives.
- I often work in the arts, communication, education, and helping professions.
- I am adept at motivating and interacting with others.
- Encourages change VIA human potential.
- Democratic, unstructured approach.
- Expects others to express views.
Symptoms Of A Bad Day
- Lying to save face
- Passive resistance
- Fantasy, day-dreaming, and going into a trance