RHHS Wildcats News You Can Use
#WEARERH 10/2/23 #WEARERH
Last week we hosted our 23-24 Curriculum Night and it was a success. While we understand not everyone was able to attend, I have linked two of the large group presentations/handouts from the evening that I think you will find beneficial.
Be sure to take a peak at all the information contained below and do not hesitate to reach out if we can be of support!
Take care out there! See ya, Love Ya, Bye!
Important Upcoming Dates
- Tuesday, October 3, 2023; Underclassmen Picture Retakes
- Thursday, October 5 - Tuesday, October 10 - Fall Break
- Monday, October 23; Flu Vaccine Clinic (for those that submit the parental consent form)
- Tuesday, October 24; PSAT, ASVAB, MBF, Virtual Learning Day (Seniors Only)
- Tuesday, October 24; College and Career Fair
College and Career Fair Coming Up
Boys Soccer Interest Meeting
Class of 2024
Yearbook Ordering Info
Check out the newest edition of information that will be communicated via Richmond Hill High School's Athletic Department!
- Amber Crews: A- Carter
- Emily Neff: Cartwright-Gelly
- Tam Daniels: Gentle- Langridge
- Debbie Kilpatrick: LaQuay- Odell
- Megan McDonough: Offringa- Slaughter
- Amber Miles: Slusarski- Z
- Deanna Appleton: Dual Enrollment Counselor
For additional information regarding the Richmond Hill High School Counseling Team, please click here!
Got plans for the upcoming year that you are trying to solidify? The school calendars for the 23-24 & 24-25 School Year are listed here!
Students are often afraid to come forward with information about potential violence, drugs, bullying, and other issues. Tip411 provides the tools to overcome this hurdle and allow the school to address such issues accordingly.
RHHS Essential Information
7:30am-2:25pm/Buildings open at 7am
Certificates of Enrollment
Car-rider/parent drop-off information
Bus rider information- Bryan County Transportation Services
School nutrition information-
MySchoolBucks - Online Payment Portal
- Breakfast - $2.25
- Lunch - $3.25
Questions regarding remaining lunch balances should be directed to Alisa Vallbracht (School Nutrition Director) firstname.lastname@example.org/912-459-5121
If you should need to discuss health information at length, please call to schedule a meeting. All clinic forms are available HERE. Inhalers and epi pens that are carried by the student must have forms completed by their physician.