Grits & Glam January Newsletter
New Year, New Goals!
The Name of the Game is Pop-Up!
Beginning at launch time (10pm EST TONIGHT) thru Thursday 1/14 @ midnight EST, post #LaDolceVitaDown every time you make a sale that includes a piece from our new collection La Dolce Vita.
√ 1 entry for each total sale
√ must comment #LaDolceVitaDown on our team Facebook page (or text, email, Facebook message)
√ raffle + winner announced will be Friday 1/15
Can't wait to see y'all rock this challenge!!!
Working Backwards to Book PopUps
It's this easy!
Pop Up Possibilities
- Dolce Vita Capsule Launch
- Valentine's Day/Galentine's Day Style Pop Up - have guests pick out their bling for romantic evenings out OR their girls' night out if they're single
- Winter Break is OVER viewing party (the return of our fave fall TV shows)
- Football & Valentine's Day Shopping - Get all your bf's or hubby's friends together for a football party and help them get their Valentine's Shopping done early. They can invite their girlfriends/wives too to create their "wishlist" for themselves and then he can choose post party from the list.
- SuperBowl & Baubles - SuperBowl is February 7th - Host a co-ed party with a casual vibe including something for everyone :) Football for the fans and jewelry for the rest ;)
- January Warm Up Pop Up - Gather a list of 12 people who love the jewelry and haven't been able to commit to hosting a full blown pop up. Lock down 3 one hour pop up hostesses for a lunch, happy hour and/or coffeeshop. Have the hostesses bring 5-7 people. Bring lookbooks, order forms and wishlists. No worries about a display, you are bringing your jewelry in trays. At "warm up" pop up, you can lock down 3 full blown pop ups for the end of January, February, or even March.
- BRRRing on the Bling
- VIP Red Carpet Event to go along with awards show season - SAG Awards on Jan. 30th, Grammy Awards Feb. 15th, Academy Awards Feb. 28th
- Soup & Slippers
- Warm Up with Some Sparkle
- Bling on the Bubbly (champagne cocktails, mimosas, etc)