The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of March 12, 2018
How will you think like a scientist to understand the world around you?
1:00 PM Dismissals All Week
Monday, March 19th, 1pm to Friday, March 23rd, 1pm
- Parent-Teacher Conferences & Book Fair Week
- The Book Fair will be open on Wednesday night! Come on back to Bullock & do some shopping!
Teacher/Para of the Year Recognition
Wednesday, March 21st, 7pm
- Come one, come all to this month's Board Meeting! Congrats to Mrs. Stewart & Mrs. Consenza on this amazing accomplishment!
Gr MIOSM Performance
Thursday, March 22nd, 9:30am
- All 2nd grade classrooms should report to the Gym by 9:25 for our show...Break a leg, kiddos!
Gr1 Dot Painting
Friday, March 23rd, 1:30-3pm
1st Grade Hallway
See below for our upcoming 1st Grade Dot Week events!
- 3/26: Ashley Kulikowski Visit
- 3/27: Rowan Baseball Visit
- 3/29: Classroom Visits & Parent Assembly (10:30, Cafeteria)
Welcome to all our new staff/faculty!
Words to Inspire...
Feed to Read
THANK YOU to everyone for your participation in this fantastic initiative!
News & Notes
International Club: International Club will resume on April 19th.
Science Fair & Labs: Please let me know if your class is participating in the Science Fair so we can have space available. Also, if you are utilizing Dr. Blatt's labs, let me know & send some pics! We what to show the University what we're up to!
To the 3rd Grade Team: My coaching block is during your lunch block this week. Anyone want to review Strategies for Writers, co-teach a lesson or just "chat & chew" about this week's edition of the Curriculum Corner? If so, lets get it on the calendar!
You're the Best...Quotes from the Staff!
- Thanks Carol & Joan for a delicious Pi Day!
- Amanda for helping to get the new STARS paperwork settled!!!
- Nicole & Des for jumping in there and being great subs!
- Debbie Fanfarillo for always going above and beyond with her help in the classroom!
- Carol, you are the best. Thanks for conquering the red word copying.
- A big thank you to Theresa Raynor for cleaning up the teacher’s workroom after PI (Pie Day).
- Awesome job on your doors everyone! They all turned out so cute.
- Melanie, thanks for your help this week with laptops! You rock!
- Love working with our awesome first grade team!!!!
Community events/reminders are in bold.
- 02/26 - Special Areas Team Meeting
- 03/05 - Read Across America Week (3/5-3/9)
- 03/08 - Gr2 Team Meeting
- 03/09 - 2-hour delay (Teacher Inservice)
- 03/15 - Class Pictures & Gr1 Team Meeting
- 03/16 - CAST Meetings
- 03/19 - Early Dismissal Week (Conferences & Book Fair)
- 03/22 - Gr2 Music in our Schools Month Performance
- 03/23 - Star Student Luncheon
- 03/26 - Gr3 Team Meeting
- 03/27 - Who's Doing The Work PLC
- 03/29 - CAST Meetings
- 03/30 - Spring Break (3/30-4/6)