Security Self Storage
Boat / RV Parking Survey
Can we ask for just one minute of your time?
We are writing you this letter today to inform you of a potential enhancement to our parking options at 7533 Woodcutter Dr. Recently there has been an increased demand for indoor parking. We would like your input and to solicit if there is any interest in leasing this type of space. Your participation in this short survey will assist us in determining how future parking will be constructed.
20’ x 40’ OR 20’ x 45’ option
- 16’ wide overhead doors
- 13’ tall inside unit
- Heated (55-60 degrees)
- Water access available
Pricing from $400-$450/mth.
We will be pre-leasing a limited number of these units with a goal to open in the Spring 2013. Based on feedback, we would like this survey to serve as a ‘letter of intent’ and to use your interest in this product as a basis for future planning.
If you have any questions about your options or indoor units, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
Benefits to you
- Offers an assigned indoor parking space.
- Saves money on winterization
- Keeps you dry while loading and unloading during rain and snow.
- Blocks UV rays to keep vehicle or boat body from fading and cracking
- Reflects infrared rays to keep interior temperatures lower
- Repels dirt, dust, mold, dry rot, and mildew, as well as sun exposure
- Resist chemicals & harmful substances found in rain and bird droppings
- Prevent Gel coat from oxidizing due to damaging effects of UV rays, dirt and weather. Neglect this and the vehicle finish becomes more porous, the resins oxidize and what remains is a faded, dull finish
- Reduce the breakdown of plasticizers in the vinyl of the seats to resist fading and cracking
- Minimize premature cracking of tires on vehicles, especially in the sidewall area, which can lead to blowouts